Protect your MSU NetID and password combination. Don't use your MSU NetID and password for social media sites, retail sites, or any non-MSU sites or accounts.
Passwords chosen must:
- NOT include any part of your name (first, middle, or last) or nickname.
- NOT include any part of your MSU NetID.
- NOT start with a character other than a letter or number.
- NOT be a previously used password.
- Include a minimum of eight characters (at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter, and number).
Read more tips on creating secure passwords.
NOTE: If you currently log in to Office 365 email or a CampusAD account, resetting your password will synchronize the passwords for all logins so that you will begin using the same password for your NetID, Office 365, and CampusAD login. Your passwords for NetID and CampusAD will remain in sync from this point forward.